torsdag 31. juli 2014

Bout of Books 11, Sign Up!

It is soon time for the Bout of Books read-a-thon, and I'm really excited to be participating in it. It will be the first time I will be participating in anything like this. And since I just started this blog, I thought it would be a fun thing to do, and also a great way to knock of some books from your TBR pile.

Besides, I start my 3 week vacation next week, which will hopefully mean I have a lot of extra time to read during the read-a-thon.
This is what the BoB read-a-thon is about:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

If you would like to sign up for this as well, or you have any more questions, make sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

I will post my challenges and goals in a later post, closer to the BoB. This is gonna be so much fun :)

….
Elin

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm doing this too!!!!! It's my first time participating too :) Can't wait to see what you read :)

    SvarSlett