lørdag 16. august 2014

Bout of Books 11, Challenges + TBR

So, the Bout of Books read-a-thon 11 is tomorrow, and that means it is time to set some challenges, and choose some books to complete those challenges.

I have thought a lot about how much I am going to challenge myself, cause I do want to make a challenge that is obtainable but at the same time is challenging.
I am away on holiday for some of the days in the read a thon week, but I will still bring my book and hopefully be able to read a little bit. But because of that I know I won't be able to get through a ton of books.

The challenges I am giving myself is:
  • to read 3 books
  • and/or read at least 1000 pages
For me 3 books and 1000 pages is quite a lot for me, cause I never read that much in a week. But I feel super ready to dive into this, and really try to finish the challenge(s).

When it comes to my TBR I am not a hundred percent sure of which ones I will choose, but I think it will definitely be the last three books in the Vampire Academy series, I am currently reading the fourth one now. If I manage to finish those, I will just pick whatever I feel like at the moment.

I am stoked about this read a thon, and really hope I will be able to finish the challenges I've set :)

Anyone else ready? :)
….
Elin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar