torsdag 7. august 2014

Friday Reads #1

Friday Reads is a meme I've seen been done by a lot of BookTubers, and I know bloggers do it, and people also tweet about it.
It's basically just a post where you write about the book/books you are reading for the weekend.
So without further adieu, this is the book I am reading this weekend:


Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. This is the 3rd book in the Vampire Academy series. I am really enjoying this series so far, and it is the best vampire series I've read. 

I hope to get a good way through the book this weekend, but I know I won't finish it because I am working, as well as I have some other plans. But when I get some time I will definitely pick it up and read.

Anyone else reading anything fun this weekend? :)

….
Elin



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar