fredag 22. august 2014

Friday Reads #3

It is Friday, and time for another Friday Reads blog post. I am working this weekend, but I still hope to get some reading done. It is still the Bout of Books read-a-thon so I need to do my best the last days that are left.

This weekend I will be reading two books, and the first one is Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher:

I am currently reading this book, and absolutely loving it. I get why it is so popular, and why it has gotten so many good reviews. I will probably finish this book tonight because I only have about 40 pages left of it.














When I finish that book I will dive into Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead:

This is the fifth book in the Vampire Academy series. I have to be honest, I am not super thrilled to start this book, because the last book was a bit boring. But it definitely ended with a cliffhanger, and therefore I need to continue on with the series to see how it will progress.
I really hope this book picks up a lot, and gets me hooked again.












….
Elin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar