tirsdag 26. august 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #2

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme posted by Pen to Paper, where you share a book that is on your wishlist.

The book I have chosen for this wednesday is Legend by Marie Lu

Goodreads synopsis:
What was once the western United States is now home to the Republic, a nation perpetually at war with its neighbors. 

Born into an elite family in one of the Republic's wealthiest districts, fifteen-year-old June is a prodigy being groomed for success in the Republic's highest military circles. 

Born into the slums, fifteen-year-old Day is the country's most wanted criminal. But his motives may not be as malicious as they seem. 

From very different worlds, June and Day have no reason to cross paths - until the day June's brother, Metias, is murdered and Day becomes the prime suspect. 
Caught in the ultimate game of cat and mouse, Day is in a race for his family's survival, while June seeks to avenge Metias's death. But in a shocking turn of events, the two uncover the truth of what has really brought them together, and the sinister lengths their country will go to keep its secrets.

My thoughts:
This book has been out for a couple of year now, and it has been on my wishlist since it started being popular in the book community. This is the first book in a trilogy, and all three books have very good reviews on goodreads. That, and the fact that i love dystopian books, and that it also sounds super exciting makes me really want to get this book. I also mentioned this in my last Top Ten Tuesday list, and there I wrote that I will probably get this book as an audiobook and listen to it when I start work on monday. Can't wait :)

If you would like to see others wishlists, just click HERE.

….
Elin 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I hope you enjoy it!!! I loved both Legend and Prodigy, still have to read Champion though. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. I have this series on my TBR list too! It sounds like a great book. Hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/08/wishlist-wednesday_27.html

    SvarSlett