tirsdag 19. august 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they choose a new topic, and they invite others to join in and share their lists. This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read

I don't have that many people around me who reads a lot, and especially not the same type of books that I read. Therefore my list will contain some books that has been recommended directly to me, and some books that blogers, and book tubers have raved about and recommended readers/watchers to read.

1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.

This book was recommended to me by my sister. She really enjoyed it, and I believe I will to cause it sounds really good. The last book just recently came out, and it has been a series that has been raved about a lot. It is definitely on my TBR for sure.














2. The Fault in Our Star by John Green.

This is a book I think everybody has heard about, and nearly everybody has read. I feel like everybody loved this book, and I haven't heard a bad word about it. I mentioned this book in my last top ten post HERE, where I said I probably wont pick it up because I have already watched the movie, and therefore feel like the whole book has been spoiled.












3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.

I see this series mentioned in the book community all the time. And the third book is going to be released very soon. I am super intrigued by the synopsis of this book, and it sounds super awesome. It is a bit scary because of all the hype, and I am afraid to be really disappointed. But I know I can't stay away from this series, and I hope it will live on my shelf very, very soon.












4. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

This is the first book in the sequel series to The Mortal Instruments series, which is a super popular book series, and now also a popular movie.
Many people who have read both of these series, have this one, The Infernal Devices, as their favorite, and because of that I really want to read this series as well as The Mortal Instruments.











5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

Another hyped up series, which just seems so great. Three books are out so far, and the fourth one is coming out sometime next year. The synopsis sounds very good and original, and this is also a series I haven't heard any negative words about.















6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

I feel like this is one of the most popular contemporary YA novels out there, and so many people loves it. I am not sure I am that intrigued to read it though. I might have to give into it one day, just to see if it is as good as people say it is.














7. Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan.

I feel like I am one of the few people that has not read this series yet. I really, really need to get these soon and read them. I'm imagining them being fast pace, and a really fun read, like Harry Potter.














8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.

This one has such an original and unique plot, and it has been on my TBR for a long time. The last book came out not that long ago, and I am dying to get the whole trilogy and just read through them all.














9. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

The last book in this series came out recently, and therefore it has been mentioned a lot in the book community. And people just seem to LOVE this series so much. Don't know to much what it is about, but I know I want to read it still.














10. The Selection by Kiera Cass.

Again, another book series that has recently been completed, and therefore has been talked about a lot. This trilogy has more mixed reviews, but I am really intrigued by the unique plot.
















Any of these I should be reading right away? :)

If you would like to read others Top Ten list, click HERE.

….
Elin

1 kommentar: